Actualizing the artists and scientists of performing art to develop professional, independent, and characterized Malay culture.
- Organizing art education with upholding the basic values of Malay cuture.
- Creating FPA as one of study and creation centers of performing art.
- Improving the quality of education management that is measurable and compatible with users’ need.
- Improving the administrative quality of management of learning independently and accountably.
- Creating FPA as education institution that’s sensitive and responsive toward society’s change and need.
Information about the Tuition Fee and Living Cost
Campus facilities include a Performance Building with a capacity of 800 seats, Theatre Building, Studio, Craft Workshops, Library, Mosque etc. The campus is located on Bahder Johan street, Padangpanjang and is within walking distance to the nearby markets, bus terminal, post office, bank etc. With a distance of +60 km from the Airport, ISI Padangpanjang can be reached within a two-hour journey by car or bus. It is only a +30 minute ridefrom the city of Bukittinggi. The local community around campus also provides lodging / boarding houses for students, with a price of IDR. 700,000 -1.000,000 / room per month, living cost with price IDR. 1.000.000-1.500.000, Tuition fee is IDR. 5.000.000.