VISI DAN MISI
Becoming faculty that is able to produce artists and scientists of fine art and design who have solid and competitive characteristics of Malay culture.
- Organizing the education of fine art and design based on the values of Malay culture.
- Creating the study and creativity centers of fine art and design based on science and professionalism that have the characters of Malay culture, and sensitive toward the change of era.
- Optimalizing the creativity and potency of fine art and design for the advancement of faculty, institution, nation, and country.
- Developing the information of fine art and design and characterized Malay culture.
- Producing creative, culture-conceptualized, scientific, ethical, and responsible graduates in the creation, study, and development of fine art and design existence.
Information about the Tuition Fee and Living Cost
Campus facilities include a Performance Building with a capacity of 800 seats, Theatre Building, Studio, Craft Workshops, Library, Mosque etc. The campus is located on Bahder Johan street, Padangpanjang and is within walking distance to the nearby markets, bus terminal, post office, bank etc. With a distance of +60 km from the Airport, ISI Padangpanjang can be reached within a two-hour journey by car or bus. It is only a +30 minute ridefrom the city of Bukittinggi. The local community around campus also provides lodging / boarding houses for students, with a price of IDR. 700,000 -1.000,000 / room per month, living cost with price IDR. 1.000.000-1.500.000, Tuition fee is IDR. 5.000.000.